Outcomes and Competencies (in no particular order)
- Ministerial self-awareness and demeanor; understanding projections and leadership dynamics
- Understanding how one’s one story intersects with the stories of others; being aware of one’s biases, culture and power dynamic.
- Foundationally based in the Buddhist tradition, specifically in the Zen Peacemaker Three Tenets and spiritual companionship
- Has basic ceremonial leadership skills; can develop rituals for life’s passages and facilitate council or council-like sacred spaces.
- Has a care-practice that is trauma-informed
- Knows how to care for one’s self and seeks counsel with peers or professionals when needed.